AURA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AURA guild Moonglade EU, a fun and mature guild for +18.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human warlock (application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
janik1

Human warlock (application) Empty
PostSubject: Human warlock (application)   Human warlock (application) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 pm

What is your age?18

Ingame Name : Janik

Class: Warlock

Class: Human

How often do you play World of Warcraft : I play all day only if we go with famaly somewhere.

Previous Raiding Experience : Tbc: Kara,ZA,ZG Wotlk: Nax10/25man OS10/25man VoA10/25man Ulduar but not all boss.

Why do you want to join Aura:I wana discover wow with new ppl (raid)

What do you see your self bringing to the guild, both in and out of raids?I give you great dps in raid and in guild i give you evryting you need.

What talent spec are you ? Destro

What gear do you have at the minute?
Back to top Go down
Msat

Msat

Human warlock (application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human warlock (application)   Human warlock (application) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 am

Hi Janik

Thank you for taking the time to write the application.
I have to tell you that we are not a raiding guild if that's what you expect from your future home. We raid once or twice a week doing mostly Ulduar 10.
Most of us are members of a raiding comunity doing Ulduar 25 so it's not much time left to raid with our guild and specialy in the summer when most people are on vacations.
We are a bunch of people that are having a cozy time together.
If you're still interested, let us know here and I'll contact you ingame for a trial period both for us and for you.

Best regards, Msat
Back to top Go down

Human warlock (application)
Page 1 of 1